Saturday, April 26, 2008

Vanished, what a great word

There are sometimes which I truly wish I could.
Sorry for the disappearing act, I've been out of it, in the truest sense of the phrase.

My reading lately has consisted of my assigned reading from school and a few other notorious stories I picked up while on the road:

No Way to Treat A First Lady, by Christopher Buckley (funny inside-the-beltway jokes)

The Secret of Lost Things, S. Hay (ending was a given, plot good enough, but I don't recommend it for those who have an innocence to protect)

Fieldwork, Mishca (AMAZING, but really sad)

these would be my own choosing in school we're reading To Kill a Mockingbird, and we just finishd Night, by Elie Weizel, and All Queit on the Western Front, Enrich Marie Remarque. A good just thuroughlly depressing I must say.

3 comments:

International Mastermind said...

Welcome back, LittleChar! Why were you gone so long??? :)

bloody awful poetry said...

Night is a really really really really really really good book.
Or so says Oprah =)

Anonymous said...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i like pie.

good to have you back!